We often take our everyday movements for granted. And when you’re injured, your whole life stops. You’re uncomfortable moving. Every step is awkward. And the questions begin:
|Can I regain my normal movement?|
|How long will it take?|
|Will physical therapy really work?|
|How can I prevent future injuries?|
At ReBound Physical, Occupational and Hand Therapies, we’re here to help you. We provide health care services to patients of all ages and health conditions:
- Orthopedic injuries
- Hand therapy
- Auto accidents
- Pre and Post surgical rehab
- Vestibular Rehab
- Aquatic Therapy
- Work related injuries
- Industrial Rehab
- We can also help:
- Survivors of strokes to regain movement, function, and independent living.
- Patients with cancer to regain strength and relieve discomfort.
- Patients with low back problems to reduce pain and restore function.
- Patients with cardiac involvement to improve endurance and achieve independence.
- Athletes who want to improve their performance or recover from an injury.
- People who want a preventative exercise program or fitness program that increases their health or posture.
- Companies that want to boost the industrial safety and health of their employees.
- Infants with birth defects to aid motor development and functional abilities.
- People with burns and wounds to prevent abnormal scarring and loss of movement.
What You Can Expect?
- An initial examination that includes performing tests and measures.
- A detailed evaluation accomplished by licensed professionals who make clinical judgments based on the data gathered during the examination.
- A diagnosis to help determine appropriate intervention strategies.
- A prognosis that indicates the level of optimum improvement that might be attained.
- A detailed program of interventions based on the outcomes desired.
- Progress reports, and treatment modifications if necessary, to effect the desired outcome.
- Information and homework to help speed recovery.
- Suggested exercises to help you maintain and prevent further injury.